This is carbon done right.
You are no ordinary archer, and this is no ordinary bow. This is hand-laid, thermoset carbon; a painstaking cross between meticulous engineering and devoted craftsmanship. Mastered only by Hoyt, carbon’s strength, weight and thermal characteristics make it the ideal material for premier bow construction. From vibration reduction and cold-weather comfort, to lethal accuracy and rugged durability, the advantages of carbon are definite. This is next-level archery shooting design that flies in the face of industry norms. This is carbon done right.
Packed with innovative cam, pocket and limb technologies, the sleek Carbon Defiant is designed to deliver unmatched forgiveness, accuracy and efficiency, to help you drop bucks in the clutch. The Hoyt Carbon Defiant series continues to push boundaries as the flagship of the Hoyt line, and the premier series of the bowhunting world. Get Serious. Get Defiant.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- 50 individually hand-laid carbon components for ultimate stiffness and strength.
- 3 strategically-woven hollow carbon tubes, precision tuned by our engineers.
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- Carbon’s warm-to-the-touch nature to keep you comfortable and focused even in frigid weather.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
For additional information, go on to: http://hoyt.com/compounds/carbon-defiant