Building upon the success of its ProEdge predecessor, the HyperEdge brings enough performance-enhancing upgrades to make any medal-seeking shooter hyper. The HyperEdge adds UltraFlex limbs, DFX Cams with optional limb stop, and the proven Zero Torque Cable Guard System to a dominant array of existing Hoyt Technologies. That means a high-power, torque-free shooting experience with the stability of a broad string angle and a rock-solid back wall. Hyperventilating? You should be.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- A Shoot-Thru Technology riser.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall option, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See Effective String Angle diagram below.)
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Our Modular Grip System, which allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure.
For more information, go on to: http://hoyt.com/compounds/hyperedge/target-archery